Saturday, May 24, 2008

A buddy and potatoes

Today was a lovely day for some yard work. Even though I have super tendencies I often do tedious chores, nonetheless. I was weeding in my flower bed when I found my newest sidekick. His name is Eddy and he is a Jack Russell Terrier. He was a sweet dog and we hit it off immediately. I'm quite sure that we'll be friends forever and I'm glad I met him. Even though he went home, I'm sure we'll meet again.

After my buddy went home, I had the opportunity to plant potatoes. Those of you who haven't ever planted potatoes, it's a real doozy. It takes lots of strength and it was work even for a hero like me. Everyone should get out and do something in this weather and save the environment. Plants are great and Animals are cuddly. So eat more plants, kill less animals, and plant a tree. Chickens are totally ok to eat though!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, why is it ok with chickens? Turkeys are much dumber, and cows cause more pollution, but the only thing I've ever seen a chicken do that is annoying is start chasing people around chicken pens.

Paul Hill said...

Chickens are the filthiest creatures and I've almost been beaten by flocks of them. Plus, if you've ever played Zelda you know what happens when you slice the chickens one too many times with your sword. Plus Chickens taste good. I don't think eating meat is wrong, but most people could eat less and be fine. In fact, they might feel a little better.