Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reply to Alicia

This is a reply to my dear friend Alicia who asked how my summer has been. So everyone knows, it has been great. I have been flying throughout the world saving children from math facts poverty and showering skittles on unsuspecting hungry hikers. I also got to enjoy the beauty of nature when I hiked in Arches National Park and camped in the La Sal Mountains. I have hung out with my many friends: Delicate Daisy, Curtina the Chaste, Nancy the Nun, Alicia of course, and Harry the Hamburger. There has been no sign of my nemesis, Spirited Woman or Reese's man. All is good!

2 comments:

The King of Life said...

How come when I've been hiking, you haven't given me any skittles? I'm jealous.

Ana said...

Hey! This is paul right? Well this is ana and i got a new blog that you should check out, www.anaunwritten.blogspot.com