Monday, July 7, 2008

Feeling down? You could be a super hero too!

This is a call for everyone who is feeling self centered, bored, depressed, happy, charitable, gloomy, miserable, contented, or anyone who is breathing and alive. Everyone needs to get out there and do something nice for someone else. For example, call a friend you haven't talked to in ages and chat with them a while. You could pick up some new super powers like me and take something good to your neighbors. You could be like Delicate Daisy and plant flowers and trees to beautify the earth. We can't just stand here while nothing is done for our world. We must make the difference, and we can one at a time. It will take a little bit of effort, but not much. Just do one unselfish thing a week, that's all I ask. Love a little more, care a little more, shake someone's hand or just smile. You'll find that it will boost you higher than you ever imagined.

3 comments:

Philosopher said...

The title sounds like a contest for a movie. I like it. It's official, I'm going to call someone today.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thank you for dropping skittles on a silly little girl.:) Now im going to pass on the happiness.

Ana said...

I definitely agree! I'm going to take you up on that challenge. :) Thanks for reminding me what really matters