Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tired

Tired, it's not usually a word I use to describe my hot bodness usually, but occasionally it happens to the best of us. It come from a long week of raising money for the families of Innocent victims and dancing like noone is watching. I also flew around town knocking out super villains, not to mention my alter ego and true identity (who shall not be named) had calculus homework. I mean who wouldn't be tired after a week like that. It's been a peaceful week and I have only seen Spirited Woman in passing, perhaps though she is planning something devilsome. Or maybe she is just tired too. I did happen to see my fellow comrades Nancy the Nun and Curtina the Chaste raising money this week too. Altogether I must say, nothing is better than skittles.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. I like it. Glad Spirited Woman hasn't gone super powered on you. Best way to get over some tiredness is to get plenty of rest, but to also spend some time meditating.

Paul Hill said...

thanks for the advice! One of these days I'll be able to sleep more than 6 hours a night.

Unknown said...

You get 6 hours?! I'm lucky when I get three.

Meg said...

That really isn't very healthy. I hope you all don't die of heart attacks at age twenty-five. That would be tragic. BTW, good job at the pageant Friday! I'm proud to be your friend. You totally rocked!

the Hitman said...

i am tired, i am weak. i am worn trough the storm, through the night. lead me on to the light.