Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spirited Woman strikes again

I was just walking today and who should appear but Spirited Woman and her sidekick Gregarious Girl. They were talking about women problems and I accidentally said something very unbecoming of my super self. Instead of forgiving me for being human, a duel ensued. They teamed up together and I got the thrashing of my life. My left skittle is still hurting. Not only was my body hurt but my pride and reputation suffered. Who will assist the world in skittle happiness now that I have been slandered? I feel more demeaned than Nixon after Watergate. What is a hero supposed to do when such a thing happens? Let me know!

4 comments:

Philosopher said...

Sounds like Spirited Woman has a problem; if you let her wound your pride, then I can't see any real reason to call it "pride." Unless you put "lack of" in front of it; there are three people who you should try to please in life, and they are the only ones that matter: God, Christ, and yourself. If you think you could go to the judgment day today and not have a problem with any of them, then what everyone else thinks shouldn't bother you.

Meg said...

Spirited women is quite spirited it seems. Women like Spirited Woman are a independent, crazy, and want to hold their own; know they are important. Although actions are not justified, I would suggest that, like in My Fair Lady... "How do you handle a woman? Simply love her."

Paul Hill said...

I could never love spirited woman, not in a passionate sense. Maybe in a friendly sense, but what is a super hero to do when a woman is so violent and ill-tempered. It is difficult for me to stomach, it's worse than when I ate 20000 skittles at once. I promise it will be ok though!

Anonymous said...

I agree with August early. Thats how you handle a woman, smart was the man who said that. Sometimes even supergirls have bad days, and when you hit that mood swing right when that boy makes a comment, POW!!!! Then the next day shes forgotten all about it, bc its not such an issue anymore. So it pretty much boils down to giving Spirited woman the benefit of the doubt, I bet she will be nicer later on.:)