Monday, March 17, 2008

A brief introduction to Skittles Boy

A few years ago, I was talking to a very close friend of mine and we both decided to come up with super hero names. She decided her super hero name would be Super Junior Mint and I decided I would be her sidekick Skittles Boy. My powers soon became evident as the years passed (really as my imagination made them up). I spread joy to the world by giving everyone sweet things to eat and stopping the spread of world hunger and starvation. While I think this still very important, I think the best place to start is in my home town of Manhattan, Kansas. Today, I decided it would be a wonderful idea to give a bucket full of sweet starbursts (I know not skittles, dang it) to Alicia. Alicia has been my friend for quite some time and I thought she needed something sweet, so I took my sidekick Harry the Hamburger. On our way we encountered many things that obstructed our path of righteousness and justice. First off, Harry's step mom needed her cell phone. We drove a truck to the nearest gas station and found his step mom waiting inside a broken down van. As we began to open the door to give her the cell phone, my arch nemesis Reeses man stepped out and started some wicked kung fu. After a right upper cut to my jaw, Harry the Hamburger tackled reeses man and we could finally give the cell phone to Harry's step mother. Our other obstacles while not as physical were no less demanding. We ran into brain farts as to how to get to Alicia's house, and we suffered through country music. In the end, Harry and I were triumphant and gave Alicia the much needed sweets, I hope she enjoys them. We then spent some time speaking with Jillian the Jellohanded and decided to have a party, hopefully it's a success.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Hey... I like it. I can mostly tell who everyone is, but I have to say I enjoy the story!

Jason Attaks said...

dude, seriously, you need to hide the people better, even i know who they are

Anonymous said...

I most certainly did enjoy the starbursts, and was speechless when I received them. :)