Friday, March 21, 2008

An encounter with Spirited Woman

It is not often that a young, good-looking superhero such as myself can find a good party with many young, good looking supergirls. But this night was such a night, and my friends Sully Sewerman and Jukebox Joe were there too. We began by playing the usual spin the bottle with the young supergirls (did I forget good-looking?). Ok, so we played Disney Scene-it, so what? Close enough, right? Anyways, this supergirl named Spirited Woman began to argue with me about whether spirits or skittles were a cooler super power. Of course I said, skittles are cooler, because how else could you taste the rainbow. She argued that spirits were more spirited than skittles. I don't really understand her. It is difficult sometimes to understand young, good-looking super girls, and this was such a time. I had no way of outwitting her and so I shut my mouth. Isn't that a grand idea? I certainly think so. Please vote on your favorite superhero.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job. Sounds like "Spirit Woman" has no problem with self-esttem.

Paul Hill said...

well I don't know about that... she could very well have lots of problems with self esteem

Unknown said...

That's a good point, but just with how confidently she argued about it, it doesn't sound like it.